Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Captured by Moonlight Book Trailer

It's always nice to have a special connection to something you want to tell others about. This book, "Captured by Moonlight" by Christine Lindsay is one of those things. Christine is a long-time friend of mine and I am thrilled to be able to showcase her book on my blog. (Friendship played no influence on my opinion of the book that I will be posting shortly.)  

I have watched Christine as she gone through the many-year process that God has taken her through before she had her first book published. I know that there were times when she thought it would never happen. I am so excited for her and her success, and the ministry that God has given her not only as an author, but also as a speaker at ladies events. She has some amazing things to share. I hope you have the opportunity to hear her speak of the breath-taking things God has done in her life.

Here is the book trailer for "Captured by Moonlight", written by Christine Lindsay. On my last blog, you found out a little bit about Christine. The model for Laine on the front cover of the book and in the trailer is Christine's daughter. My husband Eric Svendsen http://www.ericspix.com/ had the privilege of taking the photographs for the cover of the book.


To find out more about Christine, her books and availability as a guest speaker, please visit her website  http://www.christinelindsay.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment